UP Health System - Marquette Heart & Vascular Institute, the region’s leader in cutting-edge and compassionate cardiac care invites qualified non-invasive cardiologists to join our team.
Cohesive, physician practice-employed group inclusive of non-invasive, invasive, interventional, EP and cardiovascular thoracic surgery delivering cardiac care to a catchment area of 310K+. UP Health System offers the only full spectrum cardiology program in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
About the Position:
• Will consider Traditional Full-time or 7 on/7 off hospital service
• Shared Call
• APP Support
• Ambulatory clinic flexibly scheduled around hospital service
• Focus on Quality: Leapfrog A UP Health System- Marquette was the first hospital in Michigan & the 4th in the nation to earn the prestigious ACC Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation with PCI. Chest Pain Center Accredited from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
Recruitment Package may include:
• Competitive base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System – Marquette, a 222 all private bed Duke LifePoint hospital opened its doors in 2019. Major services include its Heart Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Behavioral Health, Weight Loss Center and Women’s and Children’s Center. As the regional referral hospital we provide care in 65 specialties and subspecialties
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Home to Northern Michigan University, thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, & economic well-being.
Location/Region: Marquette, MI (49855)