Join UP Health System in Marquette, MI! Welcome Geriatrician or Adult Family Medicine physicians to join an established multi-specialty practice.
- Hospital employed position
- Established/dedicated clinic staff
- Teaching affiliation with Michigan State University where we host medical students and family practice residents
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System – Marquette, a 222-bed Duke LifePoint hospital that opened its doors in 2019 provides care in 65 specialties and subspecialties. Major services include its Heart Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Rehabilitation Center, Behavioral Health, Digestive Health, Weight Loss Center and Women’s and Children’s Center. The hospital provides the region’s premier services in imaging, surgery and laboratory and is home to the UP-Telehealth Network, a leading telehealth network in the nation.
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Home to Northern Michigan University, thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, cultural diversity, & economic well-being. Sawyer International Airport is conveniently located 16 miles S of Marquette with daily service to Detroit, Minneapolis, and Chicago.
Location/Region: Marquette, MI (49855)