Join UP Health System in Marquette, MI! We are seeking a BE/BC Endocrinology physician to join an established multi-specialty practice.
- Hospital employed position
- Established clinic staff
- No call
- Teaching affiliation with Michigan State University where we host medical students and family practice residents
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans (on us!)
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, cultural diversity, & economic well-being.
UP Health System – Marquette, a 222-bed specialty care hospital with a medical staff of more than 200 providers, provides care in 65 specialties and subspecialties. Major services include its Heart Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Rehabilitation Center, Behavioral Health, Digestive Health, Weight Loss Center and Women’s and Children’s Center. The hospital offers a 24/7 hospitals program for admitting patients and provides the region’s premier services in imaging, surgery and laboratory and is home to the UP-Telehealth Network, a leading telehealth network in the nation.
Location/Region: Marquette, MI (49855)