Apollo Retail is looking for individuals who are handy with tools to join our team!
Job responsibilities will include assembling furniture in customer’s homes, travel is required.
Paid training is provided!
This is a flexible position. You would work 1-2 days a week for about 5 hours.
Pay Rate: $15 piece rate
- Assembly of bikes, RTA furniture, etc.
- Perform service call to provide general maintenance and assembly repairs for a retailer
- Provide in-home assembly services to customers for our partnered retailer
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Pre-employment background check and Drug Test
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- Tools (and a bike stand is required for bike assembly only). Apollo offers a Tool Purchase Program to all of its employees.
- Local Travel (up to 60 miles)
- Daily internet access and ability to upload photos for reporting
- For more information please contact the recruiter for this position:
- Angel Wright
- (813 -712-2560)
*For immediate consideration, please apply on our company website at: WWW.APOLLORETAIL.COM
Location/Region: Marquette, MI (US)